SIGN UP FOR OUR 2019 CSA!
CSA is a system in which members of a community invest in their local farm by paying for a share of the season’s harvest. A farmer therefore gets cash at the beginning of the season when it’s most needed, and customers get a share of vegetables each week, usually worth their investment price plus extra as a reward for supporting local farming.
- The Kilauea Community Farm currently occupies 1.5 acres.
- Annually, we produce about 30,000 lbs. of vegetables are distributed to CSA members, senior groups, and schools.
- A lot of the work is done by volunteers that assist the farm manager and AHK.
- Without your financial assistance this system would not work.
- Regular weekly produce makes healthy eating convenient!